Your performance and recovery partner
Recovery is essential for all sports. Launched in 2013 after 3 years of research and Development, Veinoplus Sport brings the unique Dual Recovery concept. Applied on calf muscels, it enables a global recovery thank to the Second Heart’s activation. Used on other muscles, it provides a local recovery (pain relief, prevention of DOMS and cramps)
Veinoplus Sport is a medical device complying with 93/42/EEC, has been specifically developed to speed up recovery after an effort.
Why using Veinoplus Sport?
- A recovery equivalent to active recovery,
- Clinically proven results,
- Easy-to-use with only one program,
- Efficiency endorsed by professionals in all sports!
When to use Veinoplus Sport?
- After training sessions
- During competitions
- In transports
How does it work?
1/ Apply the electrodes on calves for global recovery, or other muscles for a local recovery
2/ Increase the intensity slowly and progressively, in order to see and feel deep muscle contractions
3/ Easy-to-use: one single program, automatic shutdown after 30 minutes. You can stop the stimulation at any time: Veinoplus takes only a few minutes to be efficient!
4/ No risk of overuse: the more you use the device, the better!
Read the instruction manual carefully before using the product
Veinoplus Sport benefits on recovery and performance have been demonstrated in 3 clinical studies carried out by INSEP Research Department, on highly trained athletes.
- Recovery after high intensity intermittent exercise in elite soccer players using VEINOPLUS SPORT technology for blood flow stimulation. Bieuzen et al., Journal of Athletic Training, 2012;47(5):498-506
- Positive effect of specific low frequency signal stimulation during short-term recovery on subsequent high intensity exercise. Bieuzen et al., Appl. Physiol. Nutr. Metab. 2013
- Influence of post-exercise limb blood flood stimulation on performance recovery. Bieuzen et al.
In any doubt, consult with your doctor. Contra-indications : pacemaker or implanted defibrillator. Precautions of use: please refer to the User’s manual.