The new treatment for Venous Insufficiency
Venous disease is a frequent condition, resulting on different symptoms, depending on the severity of the pathology.
Chronic venous insufficiency is the most common symptom and leads to heavy/aching legs, swollen legs (edema), night cramps, varicose veins, etc… Some situations at risk such as pregnancy, long haul flights, prolonged standing… can also cause venous return impairment.
Veinoplus V.I. is a medical device complying with 93/42/EEC and has been specifically developed to relief symptoms and improves quality of life of people suffering from Venous Insufficiency (VI).
Why using Veinoplus V.I.?
- Increase of blood circulation,
- Improvement of venous return,
- Reduction of venous stasis,
- Treatment of symptoms of Venous Insufficiency or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome,
- Reduction of pain sensations in legs,
- Reduction of leg swelling (oedema),
- Improvement in the healing of venous ulcers,
- Decrease of restless legs and night cramps.
When to use Veinoplus V.I.?
- Treatment: VEINOPLUS® V.I. can be used to treat the symptoms of venous insufficiency in all stages of the disease
- Prevention: VEINOPLUS® V.I. is also efficient for preventing venous disorders in the following risky situations: reduced mobility, weight excess, standing position, immobility, pregnancy, travel…
How does it work?
1/ Apply the electrodes on the concerned leg (or legs), in a sitting or semi-recumbent position
2/ Increase the intensity slowly and progressively, in order to see and feel deep muscle contractions
3/ Easy-to-use: one single program, automatic shutdown after 30 minutes.
4/ No risk of overuse: the more you use the device, the better!
Read the instruction manual carefully before using the product
Calf muscles are considered as a peripheral heart: the Second Heart®.
VEINOPLUS® V.I. is a medical electro-stimulation device with therapeutic effects upon various symptoms of Venous Insufficiency. These effects have been demonstrated and documented in several clinical studies made since 2004 in France, UK, USA and Russia. Over 100 000 people with venous problems in 40 countries have already chosen the technology VEINOPLUS® V.I.
VEINOPLUS® V.I. is NOT RECOMMENDED for people with pacemakers. Do not use VEINOPLUS® V.I. when using an electrical device or driving a car. Keep out of reach of children.